Monday 9 December 2013

Audioboo. x



Experimenting  with Audioboo. First I had to create an account with audioboo and do some research into what it actually was, as I had never heard of it before. Creating an account was easy and you simply follow step by step instructions. I had to copy the HTML and embed it into my blog page, as easy as 1, 2, 3.


I could think of many ways Audioboo would benefit the classroom, in engaging students, making work fun, getting to listen to the sound of their own voices and experiment ( who doesn’t like that!?). Audioboo could be used as a prerecording of a topic hook for students to highly engae in the activity. This could be a fun way as a first week of school ‘ice breaker’ each student could record a small ‘about me’ recording, and share around the classroom, allowing students to know each of their fellow peers. Another pro of Audioboo, it could be used to record small oral speeches allowing teachers to listen back on presentations and hear things they may have missed due to class distractions. If you are a ‘tech savvy’ teacher utilising all these ICT tools in the classroom would make a highly motivating, engaging and creative classroom. Audioboo, I would 100% recommend to be used in the classroom.

 

This is my recording (is this really what I sound like?)

No comments:

Post a Comment